- Use of solar concrete construction eliminates noise from neighboring rooms and traffic
- Buy now and reap the rewards for future capital gain!
Discover the allure of this extraordinary boutique terraced home, eagerly awaiting its new owner. Enjoy the feeling of the 'leafy suburbs' with these incredible two-level homes that look out onto 'The Green' - Union Green's central parkland.
Imagine living your dream in one of the most coveted developments in town. Whether you're a young couple envisioning a future with a growing family or a single professional seeking a high-quality living space with the option for flatmates, this is your chance. Prepare to be captivated by an unrivaled location and a truly unique design.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Park
- Floor Area: 83 sqm
- Balcony Area: 18 sqm
· Discover the eclectic collection of cafes, bars, and dining establishments at City Works Depot, situated conveniently nearby. where you can indulge in your favourite flat-white, savour a glass of exquisite Pinot Noir, treat yourself to tapas, or enjoy a leisurely stroll with your dog.
· When you crave a breath of fresh air, both Western and Victoria Parks are just down the road, inviting you to explore their natural beauty.
· 5 minutes walk to Queen Street
· 8 minutes walk to Ponsonby Road
· 3 minutes walk to Victoria Park
· 1 minute drive to the motorway
· 25 minutes drive to Auckland Airport
Viewing by appointment only.
This offering is a rare gem, and won't last very long. Call Max from RE/MAX Projects on 027 323 4829 now!
AddressG11/47 Union Street, Auckland Central, Auckland City, 1010
The RE/MAX franchise network is a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals. RE/MAX affiliates lead the industry in professional designations, experience and production. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated and licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.