After 30 odd years the owner has decided to put their property on the market which means it is your opportunity to come to discover this beautiful family home located in a prime location of Manurewa.
This is not just a home; it's a canvas for your development dreams!
Capitalize on the property's zoning, strategically positioned in a Mixed Housing Suburban Zone.
With plenty of space inside and out, and the potential to add your footprint. Come and see how you can enjoy these features.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen and combined dining
- Separate Lounge with sunroom area
- Separate toilet and big Bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Heat Pump
- 2 Cars Carport
- Big Man cave ( Utility room)
- Ample Off-street parking
- Subdivision / development potential (subject to council approval)
- Land Area: 628 sqm
- Floor Area: 100 sqm
Zoning & Local Amenities
- School Zone: Roscommon School
- Zoning: Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban Zone
- Close to Pak N' Save & Countdown
- Minutes Away from Weymouth Beach
- Cosmopolitan Sports Club
- Wattle Downs Golf Course
- Close to Auckland Airport
- Manurewa Pool & Leisure Centre
Rental Appraisal: Approx. $680-720 per week
During the holidays private viewings can be arranged with prior arrangements. This property is for sale now, if not sold now - Auction in the new year.
Do not miss out on this opportunity. For more info call Hemant 021 629 359 or Don Ha 021 968 309
The RE/MAX franchise network is a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals. RE/MAX affiliates lead the industry in professional designations, experience and production. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated and licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.