Nestled up a short driveway on a gently elevated rear section in a convenient location, this light
and bright 3 bedroom (+ 2 bonus room) family home awaits its new owners.
Close enough to everything important (hospital, shops, schools, transport, etc.) but far enough
away to be peaceful and quiet, you will be joining an up and coming neighbourhood with lots of
This beloved home connects to multiple transport routes including the Railway Reserve and
Waimea Rd and backs directly onto a kindergarten and is within easy walking distance to
schools (or use the downstairs spaces for home-schooling and work).
- Compact yet spacious living upstairs with: 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single), bathroom,
separate toilet and open plan living with kitchen, dining and lounge opening onto a deck
- Downstairs has: 2 'bonus' rooms (perfect for working from home, hobbies or a gym) + separate laundry and storage
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and water filter + expansive views while you cook
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower + separate toilet with sink
- Heated and cooled by a heatpump + heater and heated towel rail in the bathroom
- 360° views including the Grampians range + all day sun and epic sunsets
- Off-street parking + a long driveway to park multiple cars safely if needed
- A safe, fully fenced family and pet friendly section with gate
- Spray-free, organic garden filled with established and easy care dwarf fruit trees, grapes, berries and garden beds ready to grow your own food + shed for your tools
This beautiful house is ready and eagerly waiting for you and your family to make it your new
home and is move in ready or you can take the opportunity to personalise it prior to shifting in -
"We have loved creating a relaxing, comfortable and functional home with this property over the
last 10 years and have enjoyed the abundant opportunities it has provided and we hope you do
too - this truly is a special place to call home".