Here is a fantastic window of opportunity - come, consider how this could best suit you!
• A 3 bedroom home AND a separate 1 bedroom self-contained flat.
• Live in one and earn an income from the other
• Accommodate older or younger extended family
• Add value, rebuild, or explore subdivision
• Consider redevelopment possibilities on this flat 829 sqm site.
The solid 1950's home is tidy but fairly original, has 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and 2 toilets, semi open plan living, and the all-important double garage.
At the rear of the section, a bonus:
A separate self-contained 'flat' with open plan living, double bedroom, single garage and a private patio/garden which opens off the living. Built on-site in 1988, this dwelling can easily be relocated if desired, creating space to explore a new build when you are ready or possibly subdividing.
Each dwelling has separate gas and power connections, both with their own instant gas hot water supply.
Zoned for highly regarded Frankley School which is 'just down the road', this is just one of many compelling reasons why this is an up and coming suburb with a blend of new streets and new homes amongst the more established areas in this popular location.
Contact Cherry to arrange your personal inspection or view at the next Open Home