If your top priorities for your purchase include privacy, tranquillity, and peace, check those off here! But hold on, there's more...
This delightful home is quietly set back off the street. If your children are approaching their teens, the thoughtful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, layout will be perfect for your family.
The master bedroom serves as a genuine escape, complete with an ensuite and double wardrobe, opening onto the front deck and overlooking the gardens. A fantastic, spacious open-plan kitchen/living and dining area leads to a large deck, surrounded by trees. Here, you can entertain your family and friends or simply relish a quiet moment savouring the surrounding nature.
Equipped with an electric heating/cooling system throughout the house and a wood burner in the lounge, this invitingly cozy home sits vacant and is available for immediate occupancy.
- The home has been painted to give it a fresh and bright feel
- The kitchen and ensuite have been refurbished to conform with modernity
- The open-plan layout and flow, with two of the bedrooms connecting to the front decking
- The second lounge or rumpus room is ideal for the kids to take over, keeping separation for all!
- Soothing, surrounding views and birdsong can be experienced from the back deck
- Private access to the gully
- Sizeable parcel of freehold land @ 940m2
In addition, the home is in the Hukanui School Zone, within easy reach of St Paul’s Collegiate School, Chartwell Shopping Centre, Greenhill, and motorway access.
It's a single-level home that perfects indoor/outdoor flow in a secluded spot, professionals, families, first-home buyers, and investors act quickly to take advantage of this opportunity!
Call Vicky today to arrange your viewing.
To view the full information available on this property; go to: https://rem.ax/44CrosbyRoad. (All agent conjunctionals welcome).